- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; “a residential hotel”; “a residential quarter”; “a residential college”; “residential zoning”
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- Designed for people to live in
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- Occupied by private houses
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; “Australian deserts”; “Australian aborigines”
white pages australia residential – Residential, Industrial,
p.s. I’ve just joined instagram (I’m katesea123 on there), so if any of you are on there and would be interested in being friends, let me know and I’ll follow you. Also, if you don’t have instagram, I’ll be posting most of those pictures on Facebook too, so send me a Flickr Mail if you’re interested in being friends on there too.🙂
white blank page
white pages australia residential
This sturdy, durable wand steamer presses wrinkles out of garments, drapes, and upholstery quicker and easier than an iron, and it doesn’t “shine” or scorch fabrics like an iron can. Wand steamers are popular in the fashion and entertainment fields, where wardrobe crews must keep clothing immaculate while working quickly. This 1,300-watt steamer shoots high-velocity steam jets out of a 6-inch-wide head to smooth any fabric from sheer silk to thick wool. A removable water tank provides up to 90 minutes of steaming time. The steamer heats in a minute and then rolls to work on sturdy casters. Garments and drapes can be pressed where they hang, including closets, or garments can be hung from a loop atop the steamer’s sturdy aluminum rod, which screws together to rise 62 inches above the floor. For storage, the rod has a holder for the wand.
Indicative of the steamer’s quality is the brass fitting attaching the hose to the tank. (A wrench to tighten the fitting is included, and it has magnets for storage on the base.) Other features include an automatic safety shutoff if the steamer runs dry and a stay-cool wand handle. The steamer’s plastic base measures 11 inches wide, 17 inches high, and 14-1/2 inches deep. The steamer carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack